Friday, November 13, 2009

Portland

I was up in Portland this week for on-site interviews. I visited the offices of Ernst and Young, Moss Adams, and KPMG. All three have amazing offices that definitely beat the crappy Davenport Works Office I enjoyed for three months. Hmm, be on the top floor of the Wells Fargo building and enjoy the colors of the trees in Goose Hollow/West Hills and see Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens out the other side of the building or exist on the ground floor of a windowless two story building that would only overlook the parking lot if it had one. Hmm? Let me know guys, which one should I pick?

I really want to know if I have a job next summer. It's kinda killing me to know, but I'll find out soon enough.

Hope everyone is excited for Thanksgiving. We are going to San Diego!

No comments:

Post a Comment