Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hawaii

Hey Everyone,

In case you didn't know, Hawaii rocks. Maui rocks more, and it rocks the most if you are married when you visit Maui. We had an awesome time and went to the top of a volcano, went snorkeling, hiked around and in waterfalls, cliff jumped, relaxed, ate good Hawaiian food, attended Stake Conference on Maui, and met some funny people.

In all, I loved it. I forgot what day of the week it was, didn't care about my grades being posted, and forgot 98% of everything I learned this past school year. :) If you are looking to go somewhere on vacation with your husband/wife, let me know, I found some cool spots.

Here are some pictures.




I jumped off this cliff, it's much taller than this looks.

I'll post more later!

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment