Thursday, April 8, 2010

Almost there!

How can it be that finals will be over in 2 weeks? Crazy. I'm so happy to finish and relax for a while and spend a bunch of time with Megan.

3 weeks until we'll be somewhere over Alaska heading toward Taiwan!

KPMG let me know that my internship training starts on June 21. 4 days in either New York or Chicago. I'm pretty sure my dad and Megan will go around either city while I am in class during the day and then we can enjoy a $4 haircut in New York or good pizza in Chicago at night!

Our lives are great! We had 2 different couples stay in our apartment over the last two days. One couple slept on our blow up mattress and the other on our bed. Megan and I? On the living room floor with blankets. Wow, that hurt, but it was good to see a former mission companion (Tayler Tibbitts) and Megan's friends from back in the day. See? When we say you can stay over we aren't lying!

We still don't know where we will live in Portland. We will find something. I am really excited to live in a new and cool city. Unfortunately, if you have two dogs, are married, can only stay for 7 weeks, and don't smoke weed (or tolerate it), cheap housing is hard to find in Portland. Gotta love Portland!

There was a point to this whole post, but I forgot it! Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment